Ladies Camera Club

30 Dec 2012

Maya

If you haven't had the pleasure of being introduced to her story, then let me tell you this. This woman, this amazing Maya Angelou, is a total inspiration.

I've read lots of her quotes over the years (you know me and quotes, right?) and thought it was time that I read her book........ This one being the first of many.

And whilst Im at it, my favourite quote of hers is this:
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

It's like she quoted that from my own head before I realised the quote was initially hers.

I can feel an art journal coming on after reading this book......... Can you?


Love
Kirsty  
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire,
urban photographer, wigan camera club,
ladies cameraclub, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket

4 comments:

Sue said...

I remember seeing her on Oprah.

Anonymous said...

So glad you have found Maya Angelou. She truly is a goddess.
She also writes poetry, google Phenomenal Woman (i think thats its title),its amazing. She is such an inspirational woman and so wise. I used to teach at an FE college and some of the students loved this book - not all sadly!!
HNY
Carole R

Anonymous said...

So glad you have found Maya Angelou. She truly is a goddess.
She also writes poetry, google Phenomenal Woman (i think thats its title),its amazing. She is such an inspirational woman and so wise. I used to teach at an FE college and some of the students loved this book - not all sadly!!
HNY
Carole R

Anonymous said...

I read that book for my English A Level, and it still makes me some 12 years later.

Have a Fabulous New Year - I hope 2013 is the best yet!

Sara