Ladies Camera Club

30 Nov 2012

Time for little a little pretty

Its been a funny old day (getting lots of those lately!).

In between those funny old things, I got up and barged into my craft room and finished some ATC's that are long overdue in a swap.  It felt right to give them my best attention whereas, previously, my heart was lacking in fashioning things of beauty.  I also made this from some packaging I had that previously contained a couple of pens.  It reminds me of Pip studiosSigh, Pip studios - if only my house was bedecked entirely in such beauty.


I'm now trotting off to bed to think about my evil plans to take over the world.  Perhaps draw up a hit list of people I wish to have bludgeoned to death with a flip flop and spare the ones I love the most.  Its could be a long night.

Toodle-oooooo

oh!  Before I go, any local North Westers might want to take a peek at this - never to be repeated, so grab this amazeballs opportunity!

You gotta be in it, to win it!
Love
Kirsty  
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire,
urban photographer, wigan camera club,
ladies cameraclub, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket

3 comments:

Sue said...

Fabby card. Love the bright colours.

Di said...

Gorgeous card Kirsty. I roared with laughter here about the flip-flop bludgeoning plans - any one person top of the list? Have super weekend chick! Hugs, Di xx

Catriona said...

I have been making some little Christmas boxes with a group of older people who come to a local daycentre. It's a voluntary activity so I try to keep the costs minimal. I found some free papers in my stash aand guess what Kirsty-you were the designer. (I think they are a couple of years old) everyone was delighted with the choice of papers and the boxes were then filled with chocolates. No photos allowed at the Centre but thought you would like to know that we spread a little happiness around!