Ladies Camera Club

7 Nov 2012

Those pesky photocorners

Photocorners come and go in scrapbook trends (what would I know about trends in scrapping, I'm rubbish at scrapping these days - but still).  I was sorting through my stash the other day (and yes, I'm still sorting it our ready to sell!) and I saw a chevron pattern amongst my photocorner box!  HOORAY!  I love chevrons and they are so hot right now.

So I pulled out a few black and white ones and made this and also used some of my stamps, too.

I'm pretty chuffed with it.

Happy little accidents like this make me very happy!

Love
Kirsty  
BritBlog
 Crafty Blogs
wigan photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, photography studio hire wigan, north west photographer, newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan

5 comments:

Sue said...

Fab card.

Jaki Morris said...

Wish I could have another happy accident in your stash. (oo eer that sounds so wrong)

I adore that ribbon and that stamp I may have to make an impulse purchase quite soon

Jakixx

Carole Z said...

Super card and use of the corners Kirsty! Carole Z X

Anonymous said...

Amazing. Do you tie the ribbon through the centre of the card so it is more bulky to send or place it neatly behind the matting and layering and make a false bow? need to cut down on bulk with P&P being too expensive for many to afford now!

Jaki Morris said...

Just a thought, as you have made a card for literally pennies, the money you saved on buying a mass produced, over priced, shop card can be spent on the additional postage?

Jakixx