Ladies Camera Club

2 Nov 2012

One to One photography sessions

I absolutely love teaching one to one photography, especially when they are with people I love hanging out with.

Ive known Louisa for a few years.  We met through Practical Publishing  We always have a good old laugh about nothing and everything - honest, she is a real tonic.  She is now working for Crafters Companion and you may recognise her from Create and Craft.  Isn't she luuuuuuurvely?



She learnt REALLY fast today and after the third hour, she was shooting in Manual.  Now that's the kind of photography I like to teach.  Quick and dirty.  Well, straight to the point, as I like to call it.

If you need any DSLR help and want to fine tune your skills without the technical jargon that would send a glass eye to sleep - come for a session with me at my studio.

I will even take your picture of you to mark the marvel of the occasion!

More details can be found about my one to one sessions here

Love
Kirsty  
wigan photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, photography studio hire wigan, north west photographer, newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely ideas and a huge relief that my picture will be of me!