Ladies Camera Club

9 Nov 2012

My old favourites

I love the buzz of a craft show.  There are so many familiar faces and new ones to meet.  And after several years of demonstrating and teaching in the craft industry, I shall and have never tire/d of it.

Today I was demonstrating for Sizzix at the Aceville/Crafts Beautiful stand.  I used to design for CB so it felt really good to be amongst a great company.  And as for Sizzix, well - can you believe how lucky I am to be able to do demo's for them?  I feel its such an honour as they were the pioneers of personal die cutting systems since 2002.  Its comforting to be working with time tested, innovative and quality products.  Everyone who came to see the range of products I was demo'ing were raving about the Framelit stamp and die sets and I had to agree with them.

Here are a few cards I made on the stand.  And you know, I feel ok that there isn't a single ribbon on them (you know me and ribbon, right?!)


This card was to showcase the stamp and die banner set - I love it millions


This cardblank was created with a large framelit die.  I am in LOVE with this nest of dies.


See - its just a perfect shape!


And the flower stamp and die set is also perfect


And then I came home and flumped on the couch with my cosy family x


Love
Kirsty  
BritBlog
 Crafty Blogs
wigan photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, photography studio hire wigan, north west photographer, newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan

5 comments:

Darcy said...

I love their framelits, I have bought a couple of them, they are far better value for money than nesties. x

Anonymous said...

they all raved? I'll nip to SS later

Ali M said...

wow..i love the cards Kirsty..Will you be at the NEC saturday ??Im taking my little girl Abi and I know she would just love to see you again!..(and of course I would too ,LOL)..I have the BS machine and have been thinking of which dies to buy next ,thanks for helping me make up my mind!!xx

Sue said...

Fab cards.

Hope the show goes well.

Lise Cooke said...

wow wow wow they are all fabulous, love the banner dies they are fabulous and so much, Love your cards and the designs are gorgeous, FABULOUS xxx