Ladies Camera Club

28 Nov 2012

Ladies Camera Club and SPECIAL OFFER

Tonight was the 3rd session of my ladies camera club over at my studio on Wigan.  The aim of the club is to bring women together to learn the workings of the camera plus styling, posing, composition, tricks and tips.  So far I have Jackie and Sue as my regulars but there is room for four more.  As you may have seen from yesterdays post, the studio is cosy plus there is tea and coffee on tap.  Its also private so there is no disturbance from anyone else.  Wild or what?  The class runs every fortnight for 2 hours on a Tuesday evening plus it only costs £5....a steal!

On the first night, I gave the girls some hints and tips on posing and apertures for faces.  I set them some homework and the two weeks later, Jackie presented me with the image on the left - it was beautiful.  Its of her gorgeous daughter Charlotte.  I asked Jakie if she would mind me adding a colour boost on it.  With just a swish of the wacom pen tool, Charlottes hair was given the va va voooom treatment.  Of course, it helps to zyuzz up an image that's incredibly beautiful to start with.
If you would like to get to grips with your camera and live in Wigan - you are invited to try our club out.  If you are interested, drop me a line over here.

FINALLY!
I have a very special offer for all you locals with Kiddies!

They are filling up fast as well!

Love
Kirsty  
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire,
urban photographer, wigan camera club,
ladies cameraclub, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket

2 comments:

Judi said...

Oh Kirsty, I just wish I lived closer, I'd be there like a shot!
Wish there was something like that down here, there is a local camera club but I'm wary of joining for fear of being blinded by science.
I've been spoilt by your unique style of teaching and how you simplify everything that previously seemed complicated. xx

Dawn said...

I love what you did with the photo as you say fab photo but with you little colour boost it's amazing bet she is well chuffed with the result xx