Ladies Camera Club

29 Nov 2012

Kirsty and Kirstie

I've never met Kirstie Allsop.  The funny thing is that, whenever I meet crafters at events, they tell me of funny stories of when their kids say "Kirsty is on the telly", they  think I am on the telly.  But its not me.......its Kirstie Allsop.  Although, I don't mind being confused with her, who wouldn't?

So when my friend Darcy sent me a link to a fantastic Hobbycraft competition, I was excited to be pictured alongside Kirstie.  Sadly we were not in the same vicinity of the pictures being taken :(!!!  The picture of me was taken at Hobbycraft in Chester a few weeks back (demonstrating Promarkers) and even then, I didn't know the photo would end up in this campaign.

But still, the whole point of this blog post is to make you aware of the competition - so don't miss out.  Click here to be in with a chance of winning some lovely prizes!


You gotta be in it, to win it!
Love
Kirsty  
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire,
urban photographer, wigan camera club,
ladies cameraclub, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket

4 comments:

Sue said...

I love Kirsty's programmes.

Debo said...

Kirsty and Kirstie?

Now i'm doubly happy!!

Deb x

Shirley Davis said...

Well done - it is still a boost to your professional ego! How about contacting Kirstie and offering a photo shoot?

Carole Z said...

Well done for getting in the ad & thanks for the link! Carole Z x