Ladies Camera Club

18 Nov 2012

Dying

A quick post because I saw this and had to share it with you - unless, of course, you saw it already and died with me. Swooooooooon


Going to replicate this this idea with various colours for a bit of variety.  You can see the blog post here but its in, erm, polish!

Wonderful x

Love
Kirsty  
wigan photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, photography studio hire wigan, north west photographer, newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan

6 comments:

Louise said...

these are just stunning aren't they!! have pinned them. look forward to seeing your version x

Debs x said...

Wow, they are gorgeous x

Julia said...

Ooh they are gorgeous! It's OK Google Chrome translated it for me...although it still didn't make any sense lol!

Lise Cooke said...

wow wow wow they look amazing. I think i will wait for you to tell me about it in english, lol, I'm so lazy,xxxx

Jaki Morris said...

Lucky I have Polish students! I can set it for them as homework : translate this please

Jakixx

Julie Brooks said...

I spotted this on Pinterest last night - love it!