Ladies Camera Club

15 Nov 2012

Christmas studio shoots

Its beginning to look a lot like christmas photoshoots here at Kirsty Wiseman Photography.  And this cherub was my first, using one of my many floor and backdrops.

I have plenty to choose from, to compliment all colours that you and your kids might wear - these look so much fresher than plain, clinical backdrops.  They add a sense of warmth and style and truly allow the focus of my subjects to "pop".

I never really wanted to get into studio photography but then I'm reminded daily by our unstable weather system that you know what?  It's ok providing the lighting is good.  Plus, with our daylight savings, in the UK, it means I can work with clients after 3pm.

This little angel was the happiest baby that I have ever worked with.  Isn't she a little cutie?
That tongue kills me!

I have a very special offer between now and the end of November.  If you book a mini shoot for anytime before 1st Dec, I can do this for £50 including 2 12x8inch matt prints.  There will be a bonus of the matching images in 7x5, too.  So thats 2 images with 2 size prints.  Only available if you quote "November Special" in all correspondence.  Come see HERE and click "Investment" to read more.

Im feeling all christmassy now - might go and make a card!

Love
Kirsty  
wigan photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, photography studio hire wigan, north west photographer, newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan

2 comments:

Sue said...

What a bonnie little girl:)

Louise said...

she sure is a cutie and you captured her beautifully x