Ladies Camera Club

18 Nov 2012

A verity of crimbly cards

I only send hand made Christmas cards to people I know that will appreciate them.  Otherwise you get the raised eyebrows from the non-believers who think that you are too poor to buy any.  I think you can get a pack of 20 cards for £2 in lots of places where as each of my cards works out to be between 60p - £2 each in some cases.  I do laugh.......

Tonigt I made a relatively simply one using a die cut shape



and then I faffed with leftovers to make this little pretty


 That's two down - 30 or so to go!


Love
Kirsty  
wigan photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, photography studio hire wigan, north west photographer, newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan

5 comments:

Sue said...

Fab cards. I saw a box of 50 Christmas cards for £2 the other day.

Helen Anderson said...

5 down 156 to go ... help!! To be fair that does include 81 commissions but still.
Fab cards Kirsty, lucky recipients :-) xx

Helen Anderson said...

5 down 156 to go ... help!! To be fair that does include 81 commissions but still.
Fab cards Kirsty, lucky recipients :-) xx

EmmGee said...

I shall be using your lovely robins again this year! But will review the list of cards needed I think. I always said that if we charged for the time taken to make our cards, they'd be too expensive for anyone to buy! But at least they're (usually) appreciated. xx

susiesu said...

Gorgeous cards - thanks Kirsty. I have the same toppers and didn't know what to do with them and love what you have done. Agree with Emm Gee my cards would "be too expensive for anyone to buy". lol Susiesu xxx