Ladies Camera Club

25 Oct 2012

Stationery

Did I spell that right?  Oh you know me and my typos!

Alongside my photography business, I still craft professionally and I also design and print stationery with exceptionally superb prices.

Pop up/Roll up Banners
My pop up banners are currently £55 inc delivery for a limited time (normally £65).  Maybe snap up two for £90!  I can help with art work on these.  My customers buy these for exhibitions and events. Pink Jelly Marketing were DELIGHTED with their recent banner order.

Leaflets and Postcards
These can be printed on weights up to 400gsm and all my recent customers have been greatly satisfied with their stationery.  Ultimate Collection, of Ashton in Makerfield, ordered some postcards to market their Halloween makeovers last week and when Gill received her order, she called me up screaming at how thoroughly pleased she was.  That made me happy - everybody wins.

Here are sample prices of my stationery slash printing costs - you don't have to live near me, you could be anywhere in EUROPE for that matter and all these prices include delivery (except the banners for Europe.  Banners are UK postcodes only).



What can I do for YOU today?

Love
Kirsty x
 wigan photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, photography studio hire wigan, north west photographer, newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios

4 comments:

Bernice Hopper said...

Yes you did. Spell it correctly!! It's one of my pet hates when graphic designers, website designers and those that design stationery spell it incorrectly. Although I probably hate "potato's" even more

Jaki Morris said...

E for envelope equals stationery!


That's the way I remember it

I loved the postcards you did for me, very profesh

Jakix

JenR said...

Yes I was going to say it, but Jaki did it first: E for envelope is how to remember to use an e lol.
I love the pop up thingy. I need one of those....

EmmGee said...

I remember by 'E' as in lEttErs. But think the Envelope one is probably Easier to remember!