Ladies Camera Club

1 Oct 2012

New stamps!

I love being a part of Personal Impressions stamp design team.  As much as I try and pack out my life with real work that pays the mortgage, there is a part of me that cannot let go of the crafting side of life.  I just finished a new stamp collection for PI and I could NOT resist making a digital "test" of a few of my new range.

The "light up my life" collection is a combo if various lamp bases and shade shapes with illuminating quotes for every day use. Here is one I made "digitally" because, well, the stamps haven't been made yet!

And also..................if you missed it, here are the details for the weekend "Give Direction" retreat for photographers.  If you can't make a weekend, you can come for one day and enjoy the benefits of 2 models, a studio setting, an industrial setting with tips on lighting, composure and giving direction to get the most from your models (and potential clients).  There are 4 spaces left.... hope you can join us.

6 comments:

fionalawlor said...

Gorgeous! I love the bright colours and sweet sentiment to match :)
Fiona L x

MARION said...

love, love, love !!!!

Sue said...

Lovely card. I adore the heart pin.

D@nielle said...

you rock at the crafting side of life !

D@nielle said...

yOU ROCK @ THE CRAFTY SIDE OF LIFE !

Louise said...

beautiful card. I bet those stamps are gonna be lush!! x