Ladies Camera Club

14 Oct 2012

Lil Mo

This is part two of yesterdays shoot.  Saffie's freind, MoMo, is a street dance teacher at the tender age of 19.  She looks way younger than her years and yet, Saffie - who is 16, looks so much older.  Funny old world, right?

MoMo is a girl with some serious attitude in camera but, in real life, she was fantastic fun.  Both girls are a credit to their generation - something for other girls to aspire to.

Here she is, in all her petite-ville:


 I am in LOVE with those hair ties.  Of course, Id look RIDICULOUS in them but Mo rocks the look.


I love her get-up in this picture


And the two girls together - they really did not need much direction.  Their natural ability to do "their thing" made the shoot a breeze.


I call this their "salt and pepper" look.  I mean, if these girls did something together for a career, this would epitomise their portfolio look.


I seriously could spend all my life taking pictures like this with girls as focused as these two.

And now, its beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.  I cried a river during Downton tonight.....sniff sniff.

Love
Kirsty x
Click here to subscribe to my newsletter
 wigan photographer, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, photography studio hire wigan

5 comments:

D@nielle said...

They have a great style & look fab in the shoot !

Jaki Morris said...

Salt and Peppa's here

Excellent shots, as always

Jakix

Judi said...

Amazing as always, you have the ability to make anyone (and everyone) look like a model! xx

Judi said...

Meant to add...So wish I could get up for your photography weekend in November! xx

Louise said...

wow - don't they have style! so beautiful x