Ladies Camera Club

24 Oct 2012

Keep your eyes peeled

I have about 30 art journal/scrapbook/cardmaking books (good titles) coming up for sale along with an array of mini kits of all unused stash (think matching buttons, embellishments and papers and card etc).  These will be in 8x8 format so perfect for matting, layering, cards and 8x8 sized pages.

Ive got this Sunday morning free to list and box and arrange to make way for a big sale.  All will be listed on this page.  I just need to have a clear out to make space and put towards a new lens.

I'll still be crafting but with the wedge of stash I have here, I have enough to last me 473657136570657436 life times.


Love
Kirsty x
Click here to subscribe to my newsletter
 wigan photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, photography studio hire wigan, north west photographer, newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios

4 comments:

Shirley Davis said...

As your photography career blossoms, it is clear why the craft sale is on the horizon.

I am following your progress eagerly and with some pride because I've 'watched' this transformation come about. You are a truly gifted lady and your photographs positively zing with creativity and technical know-how.

In truth, many crafters could shed some stash and not really notice! Perhaps we should have a Craft Aid charity appeal!

Lise Cooke said...

woo yoo will try and rememeber yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy xxxx

Sue said...

Now you've got my attention:)

susiesu said...

Think I must have the same amount of craft stash as you!!!!! Good idea to have a craft sale - look forward to the photos you take with your new lens lol Susiesu xxx