Ladies Camera Club

30 Oct 2012

fits and starts

Being self employed is so scary at times but its also balanced with calm.  There are days when Ive literally got nothing to do and then others where I get 4 hours sleep a night.  Its a real mish mash but in all honestly I don't think I could go back to 9-5, really.  This week (meaning starting today) I have had a ton of work.

I've recently started doing Zed cards/Model cards for actors and Models.  It harmonises with head shots that I do but also........I provide the best prices for them.  Agencies are ripping off models and actors with hideous costs on them.

So if you know any aspiring creative who needs some, point them here under the "print" heading.

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeen..........My pop up banners have surged again, namely down to my extended offer of them being £55 including delivery and carry case.  Crazy, right?  Here is one I completed today and it shall be with Sharon on Wednesday.  That is crazy, right?  I even designed the logo.

by the way, if you live in Wigan and want AMAZING cakes, Sharon does the best HERE

And then Ive had a pile of leaflets and postcards to do, espesh in the run up to Christmas.

Love being busy, love being useful too!

Love
Kirsty  
BritBlog
 Crafty Blogs
wigan photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, photography studio hire wigan, north west photographer, newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I'm so pleased that everything is going well for you. It must have been a scary decision to make? :-) All the very best. Jude.x