Ladies Camera Club

7 Sep 2012

Three things

These are three things that have inspired me to shift my backside into gear, on the creative front.

The simplest layouts always stun me.  I want to copy this right down to the last mm.  I found it HERE


Donna went from a simple scrapper to an awesome arty farty journaller


And this wreath?  On the card?  Awesome........ I found it HERE

And now I must find a day to be able to make them.  Ill check my diary..........oh!  That will be July 24th, 2019


Love
Kirsty x

6 comments:

Jaki Morris said...

That layout is only using my all time favourite paper.
However, I must baulk at the idea of a pug on such beautiful paper! Now if it were some other type of dog.....

Love the wreath

Jakixx

MarthaB said...

Just wanted to drop by and say "hi" and thank you for linking up my layout! It's been a while since I have scrapped but I am slowly getting my act together and pulling the supplies back out :)

Sue said...

What a lovely LO. I love the wreath.

Elisa said...

Fabulous inspiration!

teacakemake said...

Awww man, these are all so gorgeous! I love that layout so, so much! And the card... lush!

susiesu said...

Love all three - thanks for sharing the links Kirsty lol Susiesu xxx