Ladies Camera Club

13 Sep 2012

Hues of green

When I turned 40 in age (not in head) last year, I had this strange urge to buy green, wear green, decorate green and craft green.  Then it petered off.  And now?  Its like that if I don't use/see/feel green, then my life is not worth living.

After a few weeks of mojolessness, I rounded off my ATC's for the AUGUST swap (sad face)



and then whizzed this up for a friend)



 And if you are a hybrid loving Rhonna fan, i beg you to go and check out her Extended edition of Spooky Junque.  There are brushes and papers and all sorts of delicious goodies for Halloween
 







 Look at those chevrons!!!!  Swoon!

Love
Kirsty x

7 comments:

Lise Cooke said...

The cards are fabulous Kirsty. I love green too, Will have to have a wee look at all those lovely goodies

Carole Z said...

Fab cards Kirsty...and oh I love Halloween, so will check out these goodies :) Carole Z X

Sue said...

Fab cards.

Any news on the RAK?

Jaki Morris said...

I don't remember turning to green after my 40th however, I am drawn to red dresses as I approach my jubilation.

Love the cards and ATC

Jakix

Anonymous said...

parents allowing sensible children to dabble in witchcraft? I dont think so. ALL HALLOWS EVE...PRAISE GOD !

Kirsty Wiseman said...

Yes! Halloween is about dressing up in devils outfits and casting spells on old misery guts like YOU.
Then it's off to the cemetery to play with ouiji boards until lucifer appears in an apparition and takes us all to hell.

Jaki Morris said...

Seems the ghouls are out early this year