Ladies Camera Club

29 Sep 2012

Beautiful quote

As you may well know, I love quotes. Some are so eloquently put into a short and snappy sentence that might otherwise take a lifetime to convey in your own words.

I found this one the other day and it caught my breath:

"sometimes I cry because my heart can't put the feelings I have into words, and I cry because words can't express how my heart feels."

I think we can all relate to this quote at some point in our lives. As for me? I think I feel it every day!

Rather than leaving this post on a somber note, let's lift the mood with this funny...........

Enjoy the rest of your weekend x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that indeed is why God gave us tears eg to express emotion. Laughter is another one but sadly is often not used enough by those who need it the most.

Di said...

Oh Kirsty - laughing at the cartoon - it took me about three visits to twig. Hilarious!!

Di xx

Carole Z said...

Hi Kirsty, yes I totally relate to this quote..absolutely. As for the joke...it really brought a wide smile to me face. Thank you, Carole Z X