Ladies Camera Club

2 Aug 2012

What a day!

In my studio I have no access to the internet and no TV.  Just me, my little old iPhone, The Mac, the Wacom and the canons and the Bowens.  Yes, ok...I can access the internet on the iPhone but its on 3G and that is sometimes a bit pooey.  

So when I asked Mark to text me on the medal front, I was hoping for none (so that I didn't miss anything).  But no - we only grab a bucket load and I missed it all (well, save for the swimming when we grabbed the silver tonight).  Tomorrow, Im going to ask my neighboring shop if he will go halfies with me on the internet JUST for the bloody Olympics.  Im just crazy like that.  I don't really need to the internet at the studio full time but for my beloved 2012 Lympies, I really do!

Ive no piccies to share today so in the meantime, Im going share this card make I conjured up before Mark served me my tea.  He is well trained, is that guy.  Note the celebration of golden colours ;)

A final note:  As I don't really have a shop anymore (except where I sell digital design for logo's and business card design), Im going to be selling off the last of my Letraset alcohol inks and aquamarkers.  Plus the rest of my tags, wax packets, CD's and journal classes.  Tune in tomorrow night to grab a bargain, won't you?

6 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely bright card.

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous card Kirsty...hope you get some internet connection today! Carole Z X

Louise said...

I was at work too...getting texts from dh on how we were doing!

Beautiful vibrant card x

Anonymous said...

Ho my god......I'm going to be there with knobs on! X
Love to the Curlygirl xx

Mars x said...

OMG, simply stunning card, love the colours and I need that ribbon - NOW, it's so vibrant and fab. mars xxx

Mars x said...

OMG, simply stunning card, love the colours and I need that ribbon - NOW, it's so vibrant and fab. mars xxx