Ladies Camera Club

18 Aug 2012

Teenage grace

There is nothing and I mean NOTHING more beautiful than the deportment and stature of a ballerina.  As I was not blessed with the opportunity to do ballet as a girl (plus, I'm more of a pavlova cake than a Nueriev), I have to live vicariously through today's angel.

My sweet client came to the studio to test out my new plexi glass and of course work her supple magic with many graceful poses.





It was wonderful.  
I even found myself pointing my toes between shots - seriously, it was hilarious at one point.

How a little bit of elegance V grime?  This alleyway shot is definitely a unique background for such a talented lady.  I mean, if you want beautiful pictures, just don't have the same style that a million other ballerinas have on the wall.


Be unique but most of all........ be as lovely as you are.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw,my Sophie :) She looks gorgeous x
-your Els

Judi said...

Fabulous as always! Your beautiful model must be delighted. xx

Louise said...

amazing, the first photo with the reflection is wonderful x

Kim said...

Gorgeous photos. X

Sue said...

Beautiful photos.

Bernice Hopper said...

HI. I've sent you an email but I don't know whether you got it. I need photos for your 'interview' on my blog this Friday. PLease can you send me some by Wednesday. Thanks

Anonymous said...

and what is behind the green door? LOL!

Carole Z said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful young lady, Carole Z X

freckles1 said...

Stunning photo's! the reflection in the 1st photo is a lovely detail.loving the Alley way shot is just gorg.xx

Sheilagh said...

Just Beautiful!

Lizzie said...

Very lovely, Kirsty! I bet she'll be so happy to keep these photos (and her parents will too!).
Love how you use the plexi-glass - very creative.

Debo said...

I'm loving the first pic! The reflection in the plexiglass creates such a beautiful shape.
Also love the contrast of beauty and the gate.

Amazing as always!