Ladies Camera Club

26 Jul 2012

A Hobbyhorse called Bullseye

It's so endearing to still see kids playing on a hobby horse.  When I was a little girl, I desperately wanted one but never had one.  Although, I distinctly remember playing on one in reception class at school.  I loved that hobbyhorse.  It was wooden with a wheel at the bottom and had a red leather reign.  The mane on the horse was life-like although I do recall his eyes being freakishly huge.  So when little J turned up with one, to a mini family shoot (my gift to them on the birth of Baby E) I was so delighted.

Here he is, flying through the field - carefree, happy - alive!


My lovely friend Beth has not been well since the birth of Baby E but was brave enough to stand in the middle of a field with the heavens threatening to pour on us.


She has the most wonderful aura about her; I thinks she is lovely.


And Daddy is just as in love with their new addition.  Im dying for a long, proper cuddle with Baby E soon x


Little J has a solution to a screaming Baby E - kisses on the forehead, as gentle as gentle can be. 

I hope they like their photographs.  I know, just by what I know of them, that a number of them will be making their way to a frame or two.  I love giving my friends a gift of a photo

And finally, Minky Moo from yesterday.  Here is a sneak peep of one of the many cheeky shots I got of her. 

Let me tell you, this kid is wise to the camera.  When I say wise, I mean she wont sit in front of it and look my way!  A challenge indeed.  plus, to add insult to injury, she called me Pasty instead of Kirsty (which I secretly LOVE!).  Even Little J from todays shoot calls me Dirty....tee hee!

See you tomorrow.

5 comments:

BattyCrafter said...

BEAUTIFUL work, Kirsty, every one a gem. Can't think of a lovelier gift than a moment captured so wonderfully well. x

BattyCrafter said...

Beautiful work, Kirsty! I can't think of a lovelier gift than a moment captured so wonderfully well, they are all gorgeous xx

Carole Z said...

Beautiful photographs as always Kirsty, your friends will be absolutely thrilled, Carole Z X

Debo said...

ditto!

Jaki Morris said...

That photo of the little boy in the barley field is just stunning, could be in an ad campaign!

You did it again Pasty

Jakixx