Ladies Camera Club

14 Jul 2012

Centre pieces

I wanted to share three pretty little projects that I made for the summer crafting event in Doncaster this weekend. I've been representing Fantastic Ribbons of whom I shall have eternal love for as their ribbons are truly fantastic. Zoe and her sister, Stephanie (Weightman) have created a lively event this year and ought to be so proud of themselves.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


 Hope the pictures came out ok, I'm working from my dinky iPhone!


3 comments:

susiesu said...

Love all three projects Kirsty. Are they normal sewing pins holding the buttons in place?? Hope you are having a fabby dabby time in Doncaster? lol Susiesu xxx

Sue said...

All lovely, but I adore the ribbon tree.

Jaki Morris said...

Those ribbon trees are brilliant, I made a big one and four little ones a few years ago. People love them and they make wonderful centrepieces.

And I agree, fantastic ribbons are fantastic!

Jakix