Ladies Camera Club

3 Jun 2012

Ever so Nautical

I was delighted when Rhonna released her new kit, Nautical Chic this week.  The colours are so in tune with our Jubilee celebrations.  I decided to make a scrapbook page but  I intend to decorate my office with her line of printable that match this kit.

I defy you not to fall in love with it.  The kit, I mean.  Although I might allow you to fall in love with my layout.



The brushes are pretty awesome too.



Even though we don't celebrate the 4th July, the banner printables are GORGE too



4 comments:

Nancy Wyatt said...

What a beautiful job! You have inspired me!! Hugs

jamie said...

It's ever so lovely, Kirsty.
~jamie

jamie said...

It's ever so lovely, Kirsty.
~jamie

Emma Miya said...

beautiful!!! I just bought the paper and banner printables! I am going to scrap my Gulf Shores trip with it. Thanks for the inspiration!