Ladies Camera Club

15 Jun 2012

Card Classes St Helens

2 weeks ago I taught a class at Crafts 4 U 2 Do in St Helens.  The focus was Petals Pairs from Tonic Studios.  They are more than just flat little flowers because you can shape them to be quite realistic.  I thought I'd share a couple of the cards I made so you can see how they look in 3D form.

This card was inspired by a card Ruth produced in February, I couldn't pass the entire idea as my own.  **Thanks Ruth**


This card really makes me feel cheery

and that, folks, is the shortest yet sweetest post in a long time.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Fab cards as always.

Ruth said...

Good morning, Kirsty. Lovely cards, as usual! Hope you and your family are well. Glad you liked my card. Ruth x

Debo said...

Lovely bright sunshine-y colours! A lovely start to a cloudy day!

Hope you have a good weekend planned.

Barbara said...

The yellow card is absolutely gorgeous, bright and summery.

Dawn said...

Lush colours xx