Ladies Camera Club

16 May 2012

Time for Craft

I really have taken a different direction in my working day but there is always time to craft.  I don't need no fancy schmancy wines to wind down or bubble baths.  I find that all I need is a cup of Tetley tea and some pretty little crafty things to perk me up.

At Fantastic Ribbons blog, the monthly challenge was to create a background with ribbons.  And so I did.  And I used their buttons to match too.  Ive not journaled yet as this one is a private layout; somethings just can't be shared. 


If you nip over to the FR site, there is a chance to wine some bakers twine - come on over

Psssst!
Live near St Helens?  I'm teaching at Crafts 4 U 2 Do on Saturday from 1330-1530.  I'm working with colour combos on stamps and cards.  I'm a tad excited as its a shop very local to me and its got the most gorgeous products such as Hobby House and their own range of floral embellishments, called Sweet Lilac.

And that is me done for today; to say Ive been maxed out with print orders is an understatement.  My eyes have gone all googly!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Fabby LO. I love the bright colours and I adore ribbons.

Julia said...

Wow! This layout really "pops" Love it! I am working Saturday or I would have come to class :(

Jaki Morris said...

Bright and bold, lovely

I wish I lived nearer as I've lost all my ooomph and need inspiring. I'll just have to wait til September and maybe journey to Essex to find you at Sugar and Spice

Jakix

Lisa-Jane said...

Gorgeously colourful my dear!

susiesu said...

Lovely layout Kirsty - love how you have used the ribbons and buttons. Glad your print orders are taking off keeping you out of mischief lol xxx