Ladies Camera Club

10 May 2012

Perfecting Flash


I have a love/hate relationship with an on board flash. And my speedlite has always been a puzzle to me. But, seeing as the chances of rain being high at a wedding on Friday, I thought I'd take a course on truly getting to grips with it. It only took 10 minutes to figure it all out.

And so I had my Belles test my skills out, late this very dark afternoon (she is photophobic and usually goes blind at the thought of a flash, let alone it burning her eyes whilst using it!).

AND LOOK! She didn't blink once!

Who would guess that I used flash in this picture?
**Breathes on nails and polishes them on my bosoms**



11 comments:

Jaki Morris said...

So, howdyadoit?

Jakixx

Debo said...

What a BRILLIANT photo! How DID you do that?
Very 'flash' !!!!

Bernice Hopper said...

And what a fantastic photo - your daughter is growing up!

Birdie said...

What a fantastic photo - Elles looks so natural and beautiful xx I know you must have hundreds of pics but surely this one is defo one for framing!! Give them nails an extra shining LOL xxxxx
Luv Denyse

Di said...

Amazing photo Kirsty, your little lady grows more gorgeous by the minute!

Hugs

Di
xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo of Belle. But sorry, Belle "with attitude" just looks cute! :-D xx

Bettyann said...

Beautiful picture of a beautiful girl...

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Will loves a bit of OCF KIrsty. Next time you're down; you two should go out to play.... :-o xxxx

Sue said...

Fab photo:)

Anonymous said...

great yuor daughter could have her picture taken. We have a friend who has a little girl with rothmund thompson syndrome and this causes major problems with light as well as what seems like hundreds of serious problems. This might be a good way of them getting some pictures of their precious girl thanks for sharing it al lucy

Jenni said...

LOVE this photo, your girl is looking fab!
Jenni x