Ladies Camera Club

22 May 2012

I've really enjoyed these last few months in the ATC swap group that I'm a part of.  Making a switch from a ginormous 8.5in x 11in substrate to a teensy 2.5in x 3.5in surface is quite a transition and requires working in miniature.  Obvs.

Here is this months swap from me.  I choose to make two so I get to keep one for me as I enjoy making them so much.

Gotta go and get me some more of the big, fat glitter chunks.  I don't mind fine glitter but the chunky malunky style is absolutely gorge.

And here are a coupla cards to add to my "emergency" card box



And that, my friends, is that.


4 comments:

Sue said...

Fab ATCs and cards. I love the last one.

Black Cat Scrapbooking said...

Fab Cards and ATCs Kirsty.

Sarah x

Debo said...

Stunning cards and ATCs! Loving the colour combo on the ATCs. I need to get crafting ASAP!

susiesu said...

Love the cards and the ATC's too. You manage to get so much on your ATC's even though they are miniature! I am in the 'themed' section of the group and am loving it but must remember to make two so I have one to keep!!! lol Susiesu xxx