Ladies Camera Club

9 May 2012

Its all or nothing (with a fab newsflash!)

I'm sure people think that when you work from home that it's a lap of luxury.  NO WAY MAN!  I'm either out of things to do and scratting around for the next job or I am maxed out on full steam.  Today was one of the latter.  My eyes are swirling like a rabid zombie and froth is foaming in the corners of my mouth, the keyboard is on fire and my back is cricked from sitting like a slovenly sloth on this hideous, rickety chair.

I've overhauled my website in new colours (see here) and have added printing services to my website for postcards and business cards for your businesses - I've struck up a miniature partnership with a local firm who offer the most incredible prices.  You will be hard pressed to find a better deal and if you do, of course you will point me in that direction ;) (yes, yes, yes - Vistaprint do good deals but not custom designs at this price PLUS you always get stung for VAT and other little sneaky add-ons....like bloody Easy Jet!!).  I'm about to get 2500 postcards printed for my photography and print/web design services and will be dropping them off around some local businesses.  One thing a LOT of companies need reliably are photography and design-to-print services.  Ahem, this is where I'm thinking of extending my expertise.  

But of course I'll always have time for making beauteous projects and papery knick-knacks.  And I'll leave you with one right now before I run up the wooden hill to bed

You know what?  I can see the bottom right corner is unstuck and the button is out of focus.  This is what we call burning the candle at both ends and far too tired to be so damn perfect at 2am.

PS: NEWSFLASH !!!
Just got a price for pettis and polka dot skirt combos.
£50 plus £2.50 p&p for both the skirt and petticoat
(cheaper than what I paid when I bought in pairs - boo hoo!).
Ive got:

Pink skirt with white polka dot and white fluffy petticoat
Aqua skirt with white polka dot and white fluffy petticoat
White skirt with black polka dot and red fluffy petticoat
White skirt with black polka dot and black fluffy petticoat
Red skirt with black polka dot and black fluffy petticoat
Black skirt with white polka dot and red fluffy petticoat
Skirts adjust between size 10-14 (nip in if smaller with a safety pin!) - they also come with matching scarf to wear around the neck or in the hair.
Petti's are elasticated and will fit up size 16

You must email me so I can build a list before I place an order

Night night, my little love buckets.



9 comments:

Jaki Morris said...

Do you ever stop woman? It's 8.07 am and I'm exhausted justvreading.

Love he colours on the card

Jakixx

Carole Z said...

Love the new look Kirsty and the card is really fab..brightened up my morning when I looked at it...will check out the biz cards when I get a chance..all the best, Carole Z X

Sue said...

Loving the card. The colours go so well together.

Bumblebee said...

your card is so cute, love all the tiny tags and butterflies!!

susiesu said...

Absolutely love the card and the colours Kirsty. Where do you get your little tags from or are they a punch/die???? I really NEEEEEEEEEEEEED them now!!!!!! lol Susiesu xxx

Debo said...

Can I place an order for some of your energy, please?!?!
I love the card, the colours are beautiful - especially welcome on these grey days.

Debo said...

Can I place an order for some of your energy, please?!?!
I love the card, the colours are beautiful - especially welcome on these grey days.

Debo said...

Can I place an order for some of your energy, please?!?!
Love the card, the colours are beautiful, especially on these grey days.

Julia said...

Love the colours - I may have to recreate this as the butterflies on the tags are a great idea! Hope that's ok? x