Ladies Camera Club

10 May 2012

I love a wedding

I do! And no pun intended.

I'm here in Essex to photograph Jenny and Colin's nuptials. There is an air of the upmost excitement. I've come prepared with my wedding Trolley which houses my second camera, light meter, reflector and those notes attached to the handle (complete with wedding bow!) - see pic below. I also happen to carry the brides spare lippy, water for those who have passed out (it happens!), sweeties for the kids and props for the shoot.

Oh and tissues....... I always cry.

6 comments:

Sue said...

Hope the weather is kind for the happy couple.

Jaki Morris said...

Well I hope the sun is shining as brightly in Essex as it is in Sussex.

Have a great day, may all your shots be great ones!

Jakix

mckinkle said...

Oh how exciting, I am keeping everything crossed for a dry day for everyone!

I always cry at weddings even if I dont know anyone - whats that all about?!

Love your case!

Keryn x

Dawn said...

Very prepared and ready to go. I think this is fab & essential really then you know everything is ready good luck and hope the weather is OK for the Bride & Groom Dxx

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Trolly Dolly! Love it! Hope the Bride and Groom let you share with us all some of the lovely pics you will be taking....

Tina
X

Anonymous said...

Had an amazing day yesterday, cant wait to see the proessional shots, looking forward to the attitude shots, kids had a great time with you taking the photos. Susan (bridesmaids mum)