Ladies Camera Club

23 May 2012

DSLR Training UK Tour!

After last years success of touring the country and coming to teach YOU in YOUR town, I've received enough interest to run another your but in differing towns.  If you are free on the following dates in the following cities, book your place now to ensure you bag a spot.

:
:
:
:
:
:Aberdeen 24th June:
:
:
:
:
:
:
and you can book them online now, with an early booking saving over HERE

You will receive my online course in addition to the day so that you don't have to take notes and have a back up of all you have learned in the day, too (worth £60!)
 I do hope you can join me!


One person who can't join me for the upcoming tour, is Lucy.  
 
So instead she came all the way from London on Sunday to be trained One to One.  I have to say she did a marvellous job of putting up with the first painful hour.  And then, before we knew it - she was shooting in Manual mode using the right apertures for the right situation and setting her shutterspeed to precisely the right one including setting her WB and ISO in tune with the ambiance and depth of light.
 
Look what she captured........ LOVE IT!
 

Lucy is such a nice girl, in addition to being an excellent student.  Her train back was leaving a little after the class was scheduled to finish so we invited her to join us for Sunday dinner.  A part of me didn't want to go home but then a part of me invited her to come anytime she liked, too!

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Yay, I made the blog ;) Haha!!!

Thanks for a superb day, it was truly fantastic. I'm so excited and been telling everyone about how much I learnt and that I shoot in manual now. Great training, and had such a lovely time with you and your family. I look forward to coming back! Wooop!

Highly recommend the one on one training too - worth every second :)

Debo said...

I'm thinking of getting a 'proper' camera just so I can have a one to one training day with you, Kirsty!!!

susiesu said...

Me too Debo!!!! Fabulous photos by you and Lucy! lol Susiesu xxx