Ladies Camera Club

9 Apr 2012

Pwitty things

Whilst on my holidays in North Wales, over Easter, my little wifi connection afforded me some Pinterest time. I scoured the site for things to salivate over and fix my thirst for pretties.

Here is what is floating my boat (click on the images to take you to the source)

This is a fabric sample. Of course I want it.



I have a little thing about belts tied over cardigans and this dress? Its just gorge.

Source: tumblr.com via Tanya on Pinterest




This is what I hope to achieve once my crochet improves


I sincerely hope I get to have shelving like this, one day


Thinking of making this


Vintage suitcases are just so pretty


I really want to have a go at making this


Ooooooh, now this is lush


Isnt this beautiful?


And this scrapbook page is delicious, too


And finally, I hope I can take inspiration with this image at a wedding shoot next month!


Share some of your best Pinterest finds, won't you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorge pics.... :-D Learning to love Pinterest. *sigh* more time wasted! LOL. Jude.x

Helen said...

I haven't tried pinterest yet, still getting my head around blogger but I may have to have a look soon. Love that silhouette of the bride and groom xx

Debo said...

I LURVE and WANT and NEED every single one of those!

You have such AMAZING taste ;)

X

Jayell said...

Lovely photos and like you I love those rolled flowers. I've got the MFT die which does the loopy blooms - will send you some in felt if you want.

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Lots of lush pinterest wants there. Ha: The wedding pic, seems the sun is shining out of her ..... Is that the look you're going for ;-)