Ladies Camera Club

26 Apr 2012

My flippy floppy layout

Hooray, I got round to filming the layout that I created for the Scrapstars event, in Leeds last weekend.  Please excuse the lack of fixed camera footage and me bent over (thus squishing my 12 bellies - I sound like I'm going to pass out!).

Watch out, Eddy the wonder dog makes an appearance near the end!



I am mid-layout number three for this week but I just ran out of ink for my printed strips.  So it's a case of robbing some ink from hubbies printer. I must act in stealth mode whilst he is out at work tomorrow and also nick other types of stationery whilst in his grubby little man-office.  I'll be back!

15 comments:

Maz said...

Oooh, it's fab! x

Anonymous said...

can see these being re created all across the land now as people will bound be excited about it! shame you cant be a fly on the wall as the measurements are taken and the folds made!!!

Debo said...

Wow! That's amazing!! I'm still trying to pluck up courage to do a flat page!!!

(lovely to see Eddy who obviously thought that HE should have the starring role!)

Debo said...

Wow! That's amazing!! I'm still trying to pluck up courage to do a flat page!!!

(lovely to see Eddy who obviously thought that HE should have the starring role!)

Helen said...

Wow that's brilliant. I really must get back to scrapbooking, after I've made my daughter's 18th birthday card.... Eddy looks like a lovely woofly xxxx

Laura said...

Ooh, never gone further than one flap on page before... that is one cool layout!

Jenne said...

Oooo that is a fabulouso layout Kirsty. I lubs it.
Hello Eddie :-)

Birdie said...

Well flipping heck! That's flipping lovely. You're a flipping genious and you didn't flap once!!! xxxxx

Marie said...

ROFL @ Eddydog. Bless him.

Fab LO hun. Love all the flippity bits :)

xMx

Sue said...

Glad Eddy got in on the video:)

Fab LO.

Bumblebee said...

Love Eddys appearance! You and Mark take such a good photo, you always look great on all your piccies!!!Bx

Di said...

Brilliant Kirsty - love all those flaps:) And at least Eddie didn't break wind or worse - he's lovely! Di xx

Julia said...

Gorgeous page - I'm going to have to try one of those some time. Love that Eddie got involved too!

EmmGee said...

Dear Mrs Awsome! - That's an awsome couple of pages, more flaps & pockets than ever. Also love the awsome Eddie and his waggy tail. x

EmmGee said...

Dear Mrs Awsome! - That's an awsome couple of pages, more flaps & pockets than ever. Also love the awsome Eddie and his waggy tail. x