Ladies Camera Club

23 Apr 2012

La Mojo? He return!

Thank goodness for Scrapstars!  My all time favourite scrapbook event.  Not too small and not too big - it's the Little Bear's treat for the goldilock's style scrappers.  I went away to Leeds on Friday to teach an interactive, very kinetic scrapbook layout-come-album.  I'd take a picture but it more likely needs a video to show you how the page flops, flips, and flaps.  I shall do that is daylight tomorrow, I hope.

Whilst there, I was inspired by all the teachers BEAUTIFUL projects including my room mate - Emma.  She is just lovely.  Of course I got to go shopping at the BellaBoo shop (this makes me feel like Im at home as we often call Belles this name!).  And whilst shopping there, I picked up....ahem..... "essentials".  I came home on Saturday evening after spending the day taking photographs and I managed to squeeze a little mojo love on this layout here.
Photobucket

I think that naughty little mojo may have just back home.  I've challenged myself to scrapbook a page everyday for this week to harness this mojo homecoming but obvs can't promise this to myself.  Life is always throwing curve balls at me.

Well I gotta go.  Trying to figure out this new Blogger layout (its the behind the scenes gubbins that I use when I blog - its irritating when they do that!)

11 comments:

Patricia Rodriguez said...

Gorgeous layout! I'm so happy the mojo is back! xoxo

Anonymous said...

glad you can craft again nd sure your little girl will love looking at the pages and what you write about her. happy memories and a sense of treasure to know what your parents say and think about yuo as you mature and get to read it all. very special.

Sue said...

Glad mojo returned. Fabby LO.

Anonymous said...

That's a really lovely page.... still searching for my mojo, but if it returns like that I'm happy to wait a while longer. :-) Jude.x

Debo said...

Stunning layout (and beautiful photo!)

Weekend sounds like lots of fun!!

Helen said...

So glad you've got your mojo back. Can't wait to see what you produce xx

Judi said...

Glad you got your mojo back - mine is still AWOL. I think there is a little mojo camp they all go to and laugh at us struggling without them and know how happy we will be when they return. Hope he stays around a while. Lovely L/O he's helped you create. xx

Sharon said...

Gorgeous LO! X

Laura said...

Fab layout!

susiesu said...

Stunning scrapbook page - am so glad your Mojo has returned and can't wait to see your layouts for the rest of the week. Happy crafting lol Susiesu xxx

Di said...

Brilliant layout Kirsty - I think my mojo got put into the wheelie bin, and hasn't been seen since :( Di xx