Ladies Camera Club

4 Mar 2012

Digi scrappin'

Its been a while since I digi scrapped (Dec). Just the same as paper scrapping, I suck at being regular. But that's about to change as I am just about to put a photo order in to Snapfish. If you don't know already, there is 30% off all print sizes until the 11th Mar using this code here: 30PRINTS12

Anyway, here she is....the rarity of a layout with the beauty of Rhonnas new Spring Circus kit plus some of her new mini labels (I used them as brushes).


I did a lot of sorting today and have a huge box of supplies that I'm going to sell. I usually give a lot away but I'm saving up for a new camera lens so this will help fund that. I'll keep you posted on that score. The rest of the day was very chilled in the Wiseman household although I did pop out to buy shoes. I had this urge and so I fulfilled it. I need shoes like a hole in the head but I've rewarded myself for being a good gluten free eater for a week. The bleaching agents that breadmakers are using in white flour is making a LOT of people intolerant and I'm one of those unlucky few (bwah, could cry - I love white bread).

I bet you were blown away by that last paragraph. Shoes and bread in one go is a combination would one expect to see/hear after someone had been under the influence of a lot of wine.........um.........!

Love
Kirsty x
Click here to subscribe to my newsletter

5 comments:

Sue said...

I've recently tried Milk Bread by Warburtons and I love that. Don't know if it would effect you the same.

Fab LO.

Shirley Davis said...

The layout is fab, Kirsty, really effective.

I am the least likely person to become a 'faddy eater' but I no longer eat bread of any form and am vegetarian, as of late last year. I cannot foresee this changing ever. It is relatively uncomplicated but I don't have a family to cater for, just me & DH.

Have a great Sunday; I am up early to write!

Redanne said...

Really lovely layout, would love to try Digi, but not sure how to use 'brushes' etc. - may still have a go. Have you tried making your own bread? That might help. It's not like you are busy or anything.........joke...

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Kirsty

Wow this kit looks a-may-zing!! I've never ever ever tried digi scrapping - ooohhh I feel another excellant, brilliant, fantastic "Kirsty" course to do.... ha ha! Yes please!!

Hugs

Tina

Mell said...

That lo is gorgeous. Wot is the back ground paper?? Xx