Ladies Camera Club

7 Feb 2012

post 1900

Oh! I wanted to save this 1900th post for my Birthday but I was dying to come on here and upload a coupla cards made with my fabbest new punches. So I'm a day early instead (Yeeep, I'm 41 - planning on this being a happier birthday and relish the next 9 years in my forties!).

I'm lucky that I get to spend lunch out with my friend Beth and an evening out with my lovely Belle pants and Grumpy Gorilla Mark. I'm buying some special meaty treat for the pooch whilst we dine somewhere magnificent although that could change - I'm just as happy at home.

So - the doggy stamp below? Ive been desperate for these stamps from Stampin Up and they came up in a swap recently (Thanks Kim!). There are other creatures in the collection but that pooch? You know I had to have it, right?
<span class=


And lastly - the banner punches? OH MAN! They are beautiful and will be making appearance on all my cards in future along with those delectable hearts - all punches from Stampin Up (slurp). Thanks to Rachel for organising their delivery and the amazing sale-a-bration offer
<span class=

I've got more punches coming as part of my birthday treats from Stampin Up. I gotta say, their punches (Made my EK Success, Obvs) are pretty timeless. And will be getting a beating in the next few weeks.

**Edited to add - FebPhotaADay fail - I got to day three before I was thrown off momentum due to adverse weather this weekend. I might pick it back up but then again - I might not!**

Love
Kirsty x
Click here to subscribe to my newsletter


10 comments:

Jaki Morris said...

Yay, I'm number one on number 1900

Love that dog.

Can't wait to see more stampin up work, I'm trying to avoid looking at their catalogue as I know I'll need everything

Have a great day
Jakix

Sue said...

Fab cards.

Have a lovely birthday.

TonyR said...

love your elegant and sophisticated style!

happy birthday from a big fan! x

Marlies said...

I wish yuo a very happy birthday with your family. Love your blog. Gr. Marlies

mary13 said...

Love the cards kirsty. i have ordered the banner punches to just waiting impatiently for them to arrive :)

Lisa-Jane said...

Love them both totally! Might have to have a chat with my local SU person about that banner one. Is it possible to love a punch too much?

Redanne said...

Happy Birthday Kirsty - the dog is just amazing, I looooooove it!

TheKatsWhiskers said...

LOVE your bunting card :)

Louise said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Kirsty x
Love that doggie stamp too - fab sentiment to go with it!

Debo said...

Oh no! Even more punches to add to my wish list!

What embossing folder did you use? (damask-y type pattern) It's beautiful!