Ladies Camera Club

2 Feb 2012

Online Photography courses - update

My 4 week Online Photography course started yesterday and the results of the students so far (with their first assignment) has been fantastic. Lots of emails from them already saying the "lightbulb" has finally flashed in their head. And this is only day 2 of week 1!

I also want to reach out to my students who took my group tutorials last year around the country. If you want to take the course as a refresher with notes, videos and assignments, you can do so for for half the cover price (£30 instead of £60) - namely because you have covered the lesson before. Email me HERE to discuss this option.

I will be running the course staggered for those who missed out on a place the first time around. So if you want to sign up for my online course, starting 14th February - please book your place fast, as the first class almost sold out in 4 days (order it here).

My FebPhotoADay topic was "words". This is day 2, obvs. I love this quote so much, it allows me to go to sleep with pretty thoughts running through my head but wake up "punching the air" with anticipation for a new day.

And lastly, a pretty little "lets build our asses up to Valentines even though we only send one card, if any" card.
&<span class=

PS: If you love ribbon, you will love this new blog.
Its brand new, yet to be filled with inspiration but please bookmark it.
I received this little lot today to get my teeth stuck into.

There will be lots of ribbon ideas - for gifts, accessories, novel uses, cakes, clothing etc (and not just wrapped around a card....as is my passion!)

Love
Kirsty x
Click here to subscribe to my newsletter


6 comments:

Julia said...

Love the qiuote. I may be a bit thick here but where is the follow button for the ribbon blog???

Anonymous said...

Julia..click on the word BLOG
As usual, stunning card-totally in love with the red balloon-is it an embossing folder ? Which make? I'm stumped!
Frosty love to the Curlygirl
Lulu belle x

susiesu said...

love the quote Kirsty will def b adding this one to my Art Journal. Looks like ribbon heaven you must be over the moon with all those dotty ones - thanks for the link lol susiesu xxx

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaah, so you're Becky's sister. You sound nothing like what I have heard.

Robert said...

I just love the quote here. I add this blog to my Favs. Nice post.

Robert said...

I just love the quote here. I add this blog to my Favs. Nice post.