Ladies Camera Club

13 Feb 2012

A lovely quote

Today, I saw this quote.
It made me sit up and punch the air a little.

It's something I've wanted to put into words for along time but didn't know how to formulate it so eloquently until I saw it.

Make sure you share it, it might be the olive branch you've been looking for too.

**Don't feel bad if people only remember you when they need you. Feel privileged that you are like a candle that comes to their mind when there is darkness.**

Beautiful.

10 comments:

susiesu said...

Beautiful is exactly the right word to describe this quote. I have written it in my 'quote book' to be included in my art journals. hope you are doing OK? lol susiesu xxx

Anonymous said...

Sadly there are those whose darkness means they use and abuse others. We can be thankful but we also need to be mindful that we dont need to be drained and used and abused all the time!

Sue said...

That's lovely.

Tracey said...

What a beautiful sentiment Kirsty - thanks for sharing xxx

Debo said...

That sent tingles down my spine!

(Isn't it a shame that SOME people always see the negative!?!?)

Debo said...

That sent tingles down my spine!

(Isn't it a shame that SOME people always see the negative!?!?)

Belinda said...

i'm with you Debo - this is beautiful and reflects our busy lives and our guilt for not always keeping up communication. I for one would never judge a friend for their absence in my world and would not want to be judged for mine in theirs! Surely this is the meaning of true friendship!
This is now my have quote!!
Thanks Kirsty!! x

Belinda said...

Oooops I meant my fave quote!!
Bel x

Carole Z said...

Thanks for sharing Kirsty, beautiful quote x

Jo E said...

A perfect quote for me to remember. Hope you are doing OK my lovely. x