Ladies Camera Club

18 Feb 2012

I almost passed out plus lens for sale

Honestly, I nearly did pass out!! I choked a little when I saw this and laughed my head off for hours afterwards.


Queen couldn't have penned such a lyric so poetically!

And another quote......a funny one, why not?

Again, brought to you so colourfully by Rhonna's exquisite graphics and brushes

If you are going to Stitches this week; hope to see you there. I'm demonstrating with Letraset. Coolest markers ever. Going to kiss goodbye to clean fingers for three days, anyway!

PSSSST! Don't forget to leave your name in this, yesterdays or the day before's blog post to win a huge bag of buttons from Fantastic Ribbons

Double PSSSSSST! Im selling my 70-200mm L F4 USM IS lens. It's been used less than 5 times but what I really want is the F2.8 version, now. I have a figure in mind but if you want to make a sensible offer on a boxed quality lens, email me here (Im not using ebay for this transaction).

Love
Kirsty x
Click here to subscribe to my newsletter

11 comments:

Debz said...

So love the quotes on your blog, so much so they have inspired me to make my first ever smash book/journal ... just wish I had lovely handwritting to write them all down! Will have to practise! lol

Would love to win a little prize-ette from Fantastic Ribbons (or anywhere else really!!!)

Bettyann said...

Thanks for sharing the lovely quotes..love to win some yummy buttons...

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Fanta Sea!!!! If my laptop blows up because of the coffee all over it now, I'm blaming you! :-) So funny TFS. Jude.x

Sazzle said...

Loving the quotes Kirsty and would love to win all those buttons :-)

xx Sazzle xx

http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/

Deborah said...

I love your quote finds...I think they are the trend of the moment. Would love to win some bright cheerful buttons
Love your blog.
Deborah

albon@blueyonder.co.u.

Sue said...

Had to laugh at the Fanta quote:)

Thanks for giving me the chance to win the buttons.

Louise said...

great quotes! Thanks for the chance to win those gorgeous buttons.

Bumblebee said...

Love the Fanta-sea joke, plus I'm sure you'll have lots of fun at Stitches. Enjoy yourself!

Redanne said...

That Fanta-Sea quote is a real hoot! I love it - and - would love the chance to win the buttons, you can never have too many...

Catie Cuddles said...

Have fun at stitches... And loved the fanta sea pic! Pmsl!

danemi1 said...

Had to read that QUeen quote twice before the penny dropped - then I was blooming well creased up - doh I must be tired ...titters fanta sea - rofpmsl!