Ladies Camera Club

27 Jan 2012

Spring is nearly sprung plus FREEBIE!

I'm still celebrating the onset of Spring and Letraset's limited edition Spring colour ProMarkers. They make me very happy during these dark wintry days. I want to share the love by offering you a free printable image and greeting to make this card below (you get three images and three greetings to cut out on one A4 sheet).

You just need to colour it in yourself; using your bestest and most fav-est ProMarker colours.

<span class=

You can download the cheeky little freebie HERE

**Machu Picchu update**
I want to add a MASSIVE thank you to those people who have upped my sponsorship total HERE. I have some AMAZING prizes on their way to make this into a raffle/sponsor collab. I WILL REACH MY TARGET. I WILL. I am determined to raise the money even if I have to sell the clothes on my back. My walking boots from Karrimor have arrived and will need "breaking in" so I am planning a few trips to the Lake District in the next few weeks. Plus Ive walking gear from Craghoppers on their way (check it - I got 70% off my walking goodies!). Its all becoming real. I could cry with emotion.
If you are a manufacturer/shop owner and would like to donate a prize - PLEASE email me HERE.

**Thank You**

Love
Kirsty x
Click here to subscribe to my newsletter


8 comments:

Ardilla said...

What a beautiful card... love the pastel colors :)
Thanks for the freebie!

Jenne said...

Beautiful card and freebie. Thank you for the download. x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

email sent to you
xx

Sue said...

Fabby card.

Thanks for the freebie.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

Barbara said...

Beautiful card, love the pastel colours. Thanks for freebie!

Linby said...

Thanks for the great digi. You can see what I did with it here
http://craftylinby.blogspot.com/2012/01/lim-week-52-sketch.html
I've sponsored you too, good luck.
Linbyx

Debz said...

To the tune of white christmas:

I’m dreaming of a spring collection
Of the fab markers we call Pro ….
With the "Daffodils Blooming"
... And "Budding Roses"
With "March Hares" in the "Sweet Meadow"

I’m dreaming of a spring collection
On every greetings card I write
May your "April Showers" be light
And may all your ProMarkers be bright!