Ladies Camera Club

24 Jan 2012

Meet Ingalilly and FAB new ProMarkers

First of all - limited edition colours from Letraset ProMarker range!! All in delicious sorbets; perfect for spring. But get this, the 6 pack is not only a BEAUTIFUL addition to your existing collection of markers BUT its also a ready-to-go pack with a skin tone, hair tone and 4 other yummy colours to really play around with. So if you have been thinking of buying ProMarkers for a while now, why not start with this set?

This is what I came up with using my new digi stamp. Isn't she a puuuurty little thing?
<span class=

<span class=

She is called Ingalilly and she will become a family of Swedish inspired folkart. I love her, I've become attached to her since she grew from my pencil.
You can buy her HERE, in a kit for £1.25 where she comes, zipped, in various sizes - both coloured and uncoloured. All you have to do is buy, download, unzip, select and print.
WHAM! Colour in! Done!

Love
Kirsty x
Click here to subscribe to my newsletter

7 comments:

Jaki Morris said...

She is lovely. I can see her as a rag doll!
I haven't got any flex markers, should I get some?!
Have a great day
Jakix

Sue said...

She is lovely.

Can I ask where you get those lovely pins with the hearts on from?

Anonymous said...

Omg, those colours are delish....I must have them in my life....but I already have £180 worth of them....can I justify them?........stupid question.....
Springy-type love to the Curlygirl
Lulu belle x

Anonymous said...

Omg, those colours are delish....I must have them in my life....but I already have £180 worth of them....can I justify them?........stupid question.....
Springy-type love to the Curlygirl
Lulu belle x

Lisa-Jane said...

Lush colours and she really is a sweetie!

Cyndi said...

Oh now she is ca-yooooot.
I've just bought her; can't wait to colour her.
Love Cyndi

susiesu said...

she is fabby dabby delish. Agree with Jaki she'd be a gorgeous rag doll. Where can you get the limited edition promarkers from cannot find them on QVC? thanks lol susiesu xxx