Ladies Camera Club

17 Jan 2012

Love Birds

oooooh, swit swooooooo! A layout of mark and I....such rarity! BUT when you are given access-all-areas on Rhonna Farrers website, you can't but help pull the lovely-dovey pics from your photo stash and do justice to the BEAUTIFUL Kiss Me collection.... mwah mwah.

Now, there are approx 838267496048362538506845 people in the world who refuse to digi scrap. And I used to be one of those bajillions. BUT!!! Why I love it the most is because I can do it on my laptop whilst I'm sat with the family on a night and I can get it printed for DIRT cheap and pop it in my album without anyone thinking it was even digi anyway - SNEAKY!



You simply have to splurge on this kit. And if you can't/won't digi, try the printables which are equally as lush.

Go on, get mushy xx

PS: ONE PLACE LEFT ON MY ONLINE PHOTO COURSE -
WILL YOU BE THE LAST ?
(see posts below)

Love
Kirsty x
Click here to subscribe to my newsletter

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely and hope you were *sitting comfortably with your family and resting!

Anonymous said...

its beeeeutiful....but I still love the "stroking of paper and wondering if I have the heart to cut into them and kicking myself for not buy 3 sheets of it"...
love to the curlygirl-good luck with the hospital
Lulubelle x

Anonymous said...

Booked on your course! Have been looking and wondering and then thought.... yeh! It's my birthday and I'm treating myself!

Am looking forward to it.....

Sue said...

Now trhat is stunning.

Good luck with the photo course.

Jing said...

girllllll ... you rock! amazing digi layout ... am so loving it!