Ladies Camera Club

4 Dec 2011

A tag and a (silly) frog

This is day 2 of Timmykins taggies that I have made up tonight. His version, here, is OBVS so much more grungy/arty and well, all 'round just amazing. I love his style soooooooo much but I wanted to put a little spin of my own on it. So here is tag 2, day 2 (even though its day 3 - Im a day behind!)).
<span class=

Mine was put together using my own supplies plus a Rhonna Farrer font again. This time I used her Christmas 2011 font which are actually dingbats - and how magnificent they are? I love that you can get so much from them ......aaaaaaaaaaaaand? The best bit? You can use them on a Robo/Wishblade/Silhouette too - well worth its weight in golden goldy gold. Here are a selection of the fonts you can print:
And finally - my "non Elf on the Shelf", The Wisemans Frog on a Log, Alabaster Noodle-Plop. Where did Belles find him today? Only doing "snow angels" in my finest Mcdougals plain flour.

Naughty, naughty boy.....tsk tsk.

Love
Kirsty x
Click here to subscribe to my newsletter

12 comments:

She said...

Gorgeous Tag Kirsty...love how you have used the clip at the top....given me an idea...I have a bag of them somewhere!!! Love the latest froggy adventure...where next I wonder??? Have a good Sunday. S xx

Sue said...

Loving the tag.

Anonymous said...

Just love the colouring Kirsty, cant wait to see the rest. Tina

Nicki said...

I love your twist on Tim's tag kirsty:)

And I can't wait to see what your frog is up to today :)

Nicki.xxx

Terrie B x said...

Completly `Gorgeous`..ha ha gotta love that little frog!!:) x

Brenda G said...

The tag is absolutely exquisite, Kirsty, I actually prefer it to Tim's original. Love the little froggy fella, am waiting to see where he turns up next!xx

susiesu said...

love the tag Kirsty - as my 'twin' Brenda said I think I prefer yours to Tim's! That Alabaster Noodle-plop what will he do next???? Can't wait! My neice and I are also doing Frog on a Log and I got her today when she went for her shower as he was having a bubble bath in the bowl in the bath! Hehee lol Susiesu xxx

Di said...

Oh Kirsty great tag and am loving the froggy :)) Di xx

Carolyn Phillips said...

Love the tag, I am really enjoying seeing the different ways people have done these.

Julia said...

ROFL! Snow angels! Love it!!!

hello there! house said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosemary said...

Cutest tags EVAH!