Ladies Camera Club

12 Dec 2011

A little digi scrappin'

I wanted to scrap today but I have no cartridges for my Selphy, therefore no photo. So to get my scrappin' fix, I can always rely on my trusty digi scrapping. I just LOVE digitising a page; you can't make a mistake or force yourself to cut into a paper that you wanted to save forever......with digi papers, you can use them a million times. I LOVE THAT!

<span class=

All digi credits go to Rhonna Farrer from her Chevron collection to Christmas Junque Pieces and Borders. Lest we forget the beauty of the Quatrefoil collection.
Go and grab a digi load of lusciousness.

Love
Kirsty x
Click here to subscribe to my newsletter

3 comments:

susiesu said...

lovely Kirsty and another beautiful photo of Ellie. Have not tried digi scrapping but see you have managed to include doileys in your layout lol susiesu xxx

Jing said...

this is awesome kirsty ... the B&W photo just make it so perfect!

Debo said...

Love the photo!!