Ladies Camera Club

1 Dec 2011

Its been moons since I scrapped

It has. And I am ashamed. And I have loads of photos that need to be scrapped before this one but I couldn't help myself cos both Mark and I adore this photo of her.

I don't really have any "papers of the moment" to scrap with and nor do I intend to buy more for a good while as I still have papers from 5 years ago that still need to be used. So Im just going to plough my way through them. Although saying that, these papers were from a small selection I got at Paperarts a good while ago. Many of the embellishments are from either my old Studio Calico kits and one or two from the Scrapagogo kits, of which I design the hybrids for on a monthly basis.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyway, I think I've got the bug to scrap again but until I have crossed job off my list (to finish this week, so that my run up to christmas is clear), I won't be scrapping again for another two weeks. Bah humbug!




9 comments:

susiesu said...

I have been waiting for this scrapbook page - it was such a beautiful photo of your daughter. It is absolutely fab Kirsty - I am loving the pins. lol susiesu xxx

Di said...

This is fab, Kirsty! Looking forward to lots more layouts, please.... just need some more 'different' inspiration at the moment. And BTW - your daughter's hair is stunning. Quite mad but totally stunning :-).
Di x x

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful daughter, I wonder where she gets it from???? Simple page but so effective just my style. Tina

Sue said...

Fab LO.

Lizzie said...

This is lovely. It really shows off the gorgeous photo. I love all the little flag-bits of coloured papers and the cute rosette. As always, it all hangs together beautifully.
I hope you're going to hang this on the wall?

Jenne said...

Absolutely beautiful. Wish I could scrap, not done that for about 12 months. *hangs head in shame*

Anonymous said...

That's gorgeous, Kirsty. And I feel a scraplift coming on! :-) Jude.x

jason @ Gold Work Embroidery said...

Scrap away Kirsty. First time I've actually posted here but follow you as often as I can - when I'm not trying to scrap myself!

Heather said...

how cute is she?!! Belle has the most beautiful lips but I'm sorry I just can't believe how she has grown up just lately. I've been following your blog for a couple of years (I think) and I love to hear how she is getting on. Just tell her to stop growing up though cos its scary!! xx