Ladies Camera Club

15 Dec 2011

In time for Christmas

I have a special offer on my Online Classes for one week only (well, until last post). If you buy any of my online classes (two have been greatly reduced), I will gift wrap them with a message of your choice. The classes can be accessed ANYTIME by you or your recipient and fill instructions will be mailed accordingly. If that wasn't gorgeous enough, the P&P is FREE!!!!

Come and see the classes here


No time to craft today; too busy making Hybrids for Scrapagogo.
January's kit colours are BEAUTIFUL.
And if you are after a kit next year that is recession friendly, you really ought to go and check out what MASSIVE changes they have made to the kit club, here.
AMEZZIN!


I wanted to leave you with this picture here.
Dont ask me how I found it, I just did. Random searching for one thing and found another.
I LOVE IT!

Love
Kirsty x
Click here to subscribe to my newsletter

4 comments:

khushifairy said...

wow, lovely car. :)
I wish i could paint mine in pink and white as well... :D
can you provide me the source or link of this car?
Plastic card printing
Transparent Business Cards

Fiona said...

A chintz car-fantastic!

susiesu said...

Is it Cath Kidson's car??? lol susiesu xxx

Sharon x x said...

I've wanted one of these cars for years. Think they are called Figaro and were originally imported from Japan. You can buy them on ebay around £4,000. I so want one but alas can't afford it. I'd just love the pale blue but a cath kidston design job would be even better x x x