Ladies Camera Club

20 Dec 2011

Butterfly Kisses and Christmas Wishes

Dammit! I knew those pesky butterflies could never stray far from my mind. I guess you could say that the butterfly punch is here to stay. And there was me thinking I'd burned all my butterfly ideas out. Puh! So here is a quick card to round off a crafting hiatus (3 days!). I've not been at my best. These dark days really do make me want to hibernate. Not even a UV lamp can take away these blues although its going to take more than sunshine and lollipops to get rid of this funk.

All I needed was a little craft time to lift me up a little, I reckon.
<span class=

Is is really 5 days to christmas? Bluergh, how come it takes so long to get ready for it and then it be over in a flash?


Love
Kirsty x
Click here to subscribe to my newsletter

12 comments:

Kitty B said...

I love.
I love.
I LOVE your cards.

Nicki said...

Oooohhhh!!!!! Very nice Kirsty, I hope you are feeling a bit better.

Nicki.xxx

Vicky said...

Love your butterfly tree Kirsty - genius!
Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy Christmas and every success in 2012.
:)xx

Di said...

Oh Kirsty - this is absolutely STUNNING!!!! Brilliant use of those flutterbyes :) Di xx

Sue said...

Stunning and such an unusual idea.

Hope your mood lifts soon. I suffer from SAD, so totally sympathise.

Louise said...

What a fab idea - its beautiful x

Fiona said...

FAB-U-LOUS idea. Great use of the butterfies and love the sentiment/pin.
Hope you feel better soon. x

Alix said...

oh that is so joyful!

Brenda G said...

Kirsty, this is one stunning card! I love butterflies, but have never associated them with Christmas. I think you just cured me! I hope your 'dark' spell will soon be over, hon, and that you will feel much better. xx

Lermer said...

I always love your cards but this one is really fantastic (where do you get your kraft card from?)

EmmGee said...

It's a beaut! I'm still making the poinsettas (?) from the double Tonic punch set. I love this large butterfly punch as well.

susiesu said...

brill idea Kirsty - adore flutterbys and have the detailed butterfly stamp. I recently got TH butterfly die (half price from QVC!) and wanted to use it fo Christmas Cards (bit big for your idea) as snowflakes are butterfly kisses. try and keep happy Kirsty. lol susiesu xxx