Ladies Camera Club

8 Nov 2011

So, this Eclips machine......?

At the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC, this weekend, I demonstrated the Sizzix Eclips machine. Its a digital plotter/cutting machine which has a fair few exciting features. My favourite is that it will cut a shape into pieces as opposed to you cutting the same image out in 4 colours, breaking them down to re-arrange a finished die cut. No, what you can do is cut one piece of your shape in one colour and the other pieces in other colours, thus saving wastage. I'm sure you know what I mean. I'm not even sure I'm making sense without the product in my hand to physically show you! Here is one thing I cut into pieces. The sundae is usually cut out as a whole die but I wanted it cut into pieces so I could ink individual pieces and stack them.


Here are two more cards that I LOVED making

I def would love that machine, Mark (hint hint!). It also has software coming with it (soon!) so I can use it on my computer. We have all heard of SCAL, right? Well, Sizzix have teamed up with their brilliance, making this machine the one to watch.


And finally, before I hit the hay to shake off this HIDEOUS cold that I have developed, here is one of my new stamps, all clear inked and clear embossed for a clean and simple crimbo card.
You can buy this stamp here, if you like!

Going to try and sweat out this yakky pakky wakky cold. Night x

6 comments:

Carolina Little said...

Love the machine!!!. I definetly have to do more research about it!!!

Anesha said...

It is a great machine, got mine a while back but don't use it as much as I should but it is so handy for those personal cards. Great cards.

Sue said...

Fabby cards. I adore the last two especially.

Debo said...

Mmmmmm.....do I NEED this machine????

I already wanted to find out more about this machine but if YOU say it's good, that's good enough for me!

Methinks it'll have to go on my Chrissy list!

I hope your cold soon improves - probably a result of working so hard and mixing with all those people :(

Fiona said...

Love that second card with the legs.
It's brilliant!
Hope you feel better soon.

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Fab cards. Loving your clear stamped image.

Wondering whether to sell my Robo & Cricut Expression and replacing them both with this one machine...?

X