Ladies Camera Club

3 Nov 2011

NEC, Birmingham 3-6 November

Hi guys!
Don't forget to pop by to say hello and see the Sizzix Eclips in action. I've road tested this baby and it is magnificent. Whats best is that sometime soon, the machine is being wired to work with SCAL.

Do you know what that means? Well, it means that this machine will not only work with cartridges but also work with any image and font from your computer. If you nip over to YouTube and type in Sizzix and SCAL, be prepared to be thrust into a world of magic.

Exciting!

Ps: I'm at The Craft Superstore stand x

4 comments:

Lil' 'Ol Me said...

Wish I was going Kirsty, would have brought you cupcakes. But this year I cant afford it :-(
Have a great time and take lots of pics to put on your blog...so that I feel I have been there :-)

Jane said...

Yay I'm going tomorrow and can't wait!! My husbands really worried that I will spend all his hard earned cash pah!! sigh He knows me too well!! Hope to see you there ;)x

Terrie B x said...

Hope your enjoying your weekend..
I might get there next Year :) x

Adena said...

Had a chat with you on Saturday - you were demonstrating the Sizzix Cut and Emboss star. I bought the snowflake and love it. Hope you enjoyed the weekend.