Ladies Camera Club

19 Nov 2011

It's been a while

I even had to dust off my Cameras. I just haven't taken photos for AGES since other work commitments took over. Even worse, I've had to re-direct clients to other photographers in my area because of it. Boo hoo. But at least I can pick and choose shoots when Im free and today? I was FREE!

This is Harry - isn't he Mr 'Tude?
Photobucket

This is Sharon, Harry and Isobel
Photobucket

Isobel being swung by Momma
Photobucket

Isobel admiring her reflection with her BEAUTIFUL pink shoes
Photobucket

Harry being tickled by Momma
Photobucket

Harry and Isobel on a RARE and I mean RARE Bro and Sis snug. They did NOT want to perform today!!!!
Photobucket


Dear Canon with your safety distance of 100mm (ie - not in your mush), I love you and I am sorry I neglected you so.

Kirsty x

7 comments:

Sue said...

Really lovely photos.

Fiona said...

Oh dear, Harry looks well fed up in the first one, well done for capturing some smiles from him. Needless to say-fab snaps.

Sandra said...

Fantastic photos Kirsty
Sandra x

Judi said...

Wow, what fab photos

Debo said...

What AMAZING photos!! I particularly love the black & white one of Harry and mum, and the reflection in the puddle but they are ALL truly stunning!

Shazza said...

Blooming fantastic photos again. Can't wait to see the rest x x x

Caroljenks said...

WOW What fantastic photo's - Just LOVE the one of Mr 'Tude!

GORGEOUS!

Carol x