Ladies Camera Club

16 Nov 2011

Those pesky Christmas Cards

They won't make themselves, will they?
Allow me to help you along. Consider digital stamps to cut out and colour with your ProMarkers OR print out my coloured ones too. Here are my uncoloured baubles, which Ive used my super spangly Flexmarkers to colour them up.

Photobucket

In the kit you will receive a sheet of large baubles, a sheet of smaller baubles and a sheet of just 3 coloured baubles with a coloured greeting plus uncoloured plus a sheet of the circle greetings and a sheet fancy greetings comes in the kit too. All for a staggering £1.25. Click here to purchase

Im going to make a few more corkers to help shimmy you along in your marathon card making sessions although I do believe some of you have already finished (are you MAD?!).

10 comments:

Fabrizio said...

Great baubles and I love the designs Kirsty ! Have just shared on Facebook ! :)

Sue said...

Fab card.

Lizzie said...

Pretty nice Kirsty! We can rely on you for great and helpful ideas.
Love the colour scheme for that card - so happy and cheerful (and so not traditional red & holly-green!).

Anonymous said...

Love them Kirsty, I like nice bright simple cards, no fussy decoupageness:D Tina

Lisa-Jane said...

Lovely baubles ;-)

Ali M said...

These are gorgeous ..I love them..they look so clean and simple and easy to colour ,just my style ..!!
well done chookee.xx

debbie (r61) said...

just wanted to let you know i got my colourful christmas cd this morning and it's great, love the colours you have used, that's my xmas cards sorted for a while, thanks so much

marsha said...

Kirsty, this is beautiful! I love the ornaments and what great colors!
Hugs,
Marsha

Terrie B x said...

Flippin `Gorgeous` love love the colours TFI:) xxx

Jaki Morris said...

Just tried to replicate this but on a large card. It looks lovely but the way you have done that ribbon is just beautiful and something I couldn't quite match.
I bow to the master